The BDA Good Practice is the highest standard of clinical governance in dentistry in the UK. There are 103 guidelines that must be adhered to which means that our practice is run efficiently and follows best practice.
At L&H Dentalcare we’re committed to providing you with the highest standard of care and were the first practice in Scotland to win the award in 2002. In 2011 we were awarded with the highest level, BDA Gold Membership.
BDA Good Practice Commitment
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines