The practice now known as L&H Dentalcare has been looking after patients for more than 80 years. During that time we have been dedicated to providing the highest standards of dental care.
Constantly evolving, in 2015 we opened a suite of new ground-floor facilities and an in-house dental lab which means we can treat you faster and more flexibly.
Find out more about the history of L&H Dentalcare
|2015||L&H dental lab opens providing in-house custom made crowns, bridges, veneers & implant restorations.|
|2014||Nelson Wan joined our dental team|
|2012||We moved in to new ground floor premises with 3 brand new surgeries with wheelchair access in 2012.|
|2008||After 40 years here, Mr Lambert retires.|
|2007||L&H Dental Care continues to thrive, with clinical innovation and patient satisfaction our continual aim. Dr McAuley and Dr Hawthorn join the practice.|
|2006||A new refurbishment took place with greater emphasis on patient comfort and improving the environment for all the team.|
|2004||The practice was taken to new levels with computerisation, a paperless office, digital imaging including photography and x-rays, and text messaging. Dr Hunter retires.|
|2003||Conor, Phil and Paul became partners in 2003.
L&H Dentalcare was born.
|1998||Paul Cooney joins the practice.|
|1996||Following a fire, the premises were refurbished to a very high standard (despite the leopard skin seats!) Conor O’Malley and Phil Redfearn joined the practice.|
|1990s||Rab and Iain guided the practice through its conversion to Denplan with the practice fast becoming the biggest Denplan practice in Scotland.|
|1989||Tom retired and after two generations of Barnards running the practice, the practice was sold to Rab Lambert and Iain Hunter.|
|1980s||Hygienist care initiated was into the practice.|
|1960||T.J. Barnard retired and Tom purchased the practice.|
|1946||Tom Barnard Jr qualified as a dentist.|
|1931||The practice founded by Thomas J. Barnard 1920 in Hamilton.|